PREVIEW: Improving Customer Experience with Connected Smart Home products
To embed our video on your website copy and paste the code below:
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/t87nkyXKmFw?modestbranding=1&rel=0" width="970" height="546" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Boris Maurer, Accenture and Tom Guy, Vodafone
Connected Smart Home products and services can greatly improve the customer experience for CSPs, leveraging partnerships and ecosystems to create practical and innovative solutions. Tom Guy explains how Vodafone is planning to deliver practical and innovative solutions to its smart home users. Boris Maurer discusses the role 5G can play in the home experience, how will it impact the experience, and what considerations need to be factored in as CSPs and consumers move to 5G.
- Boris Maurer, European Lead, Communications and Media Industries, Accenture
- Tom Guy, Chief Product Officer, Vodafone Smart Tech
RELATED CONTENT IN THIS SERIES
- Full Interview - Improving Customer Experience with Connected Smart Home products
- Full Interview - How Vodafone Smart Tech engages with product design
- Preview - How CSPs can create the home of the future
- Preview - The Future Home in the 5G Era: Winning strategies for CSPs
Sign up to receive TelecomTV's top news and videos, plus exclusive subscriber-only content direct to your inbox.