Part 1 - Get ahead with automation: A practical guide for telecom operators
To embed our video on your website copy and paste the code below:
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hnmEImxHMDs?modestbranding=1&rel=0" width="970" height="546" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto" allowfullscreen></iframe>
On-Demand Panel Discussion
In this session, TelecomTV’s Guy Daniels is joined by industry executives from Rakuten Symphony, Intel and Supermicro, who explain how they collaborated to address network complexity issues, by reducing supply-side SKUs, removing the need for manual intervention, and introducing the digitalisation of all workflows. Learn how they are applying these approaches, first implemented in greenfield networks, with existing operators around the world.
Questions answered by our industry experts in this chapter include:
- What is the current landscape in automation?
- How did the collaboration between Rakuten Symphony, Intel and Supermicro come about?
- What are you seeing from an operator's perspective on automation?
Broadcast live October 2023
- Rakuten Symphony Partner Ecosystem page
- Rakuten Symphony / Intel Partner Alliance marketplace page
- Supermicro / Rakuten Symphony solutions page
CMO, Rakuten Symphony
VP of IoT/Embedded & Edge Computing, Supermicro
VP of the Network and Edge Group, Intel