Vodafone launches new 'business boosting' packages with digital partner Wix
May 17, 2021
Vodafone has announced the launch of business boosting packages featuring tools powered by website creation platform Wix.
The business boosting packages will enable small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to create or improve their online presence, reach new customers, and overcome the challenges they face to achieving growth online.
Whether looking to build a new website, grow your brand or protect your business and customers online from cyber-attacks, Vodafone’s business boosting packages feature everything you need to get up and running online.
- Design or migrate your existing business website with state-of-the-art creation tool Wix and receive free set-up support with an expert.
- Free enhanced e-commerce capabilities included as standard to ensure your business can accept secure online payments, subscriptions and recurring payments, online bookings and appointments, monetise content and enable mobile ticketing.
- Quickly and easily import content from an existing website to make the move to Wix even simpler.
- A free personal domain name for your business for the life of the contract.
- 24/7 customer support.
The pandemic has demonstrated the importance for SMEs to have an online presence if they are to stand a chance of safeguarding their long-term futures. Research revealed by Vodafone earlier this week found that Britain’s small business community is being held back by a lack of digital skills.
- 34% aren’t sure which digital tools are right for their business needs.
- 27% haven’t taken any steps to learn about digital tools and how they can benefit their business.
- Only 35% of SMEs have basic cybersecurity protections in place.
Vodafone offers three unique packages:
- The Get Selling Online package – everything you need to create, design, manage and grow your web presence and accept payments online for only £10.50 a month (excl. VAT).
- The ‘Peace of Mind Online’ package – everything you need to get selling online while protecting your mobile devices from cyber threats with six months half-price Lookout Mobile Security for only £11.75 a month (excl. VAT) and then reverting to £13 a month after the initial six-month period has passed.
- The ‘Supercharge My Business Online’ package – everything you need to sell online, protect your mobile devices and take advantage of the latest office productivity software including six months half-price Lookout Mobile Security plus Microsoft 365 Business Standard for only £16.45 a month (excl. VAT) and then reverting to £22.40 a month after the initial six-month period has passed.
Anne Sheehan, Business Director, Vodafone UK, said: “It’s increasingly vital that small businesses have the right tools and knowledge not only to get online but also to maximise the opportunities online presents.
“If you’re a small business that is looking to get online, reach new customers or protect your business from online threats, then these business boosting packages have everything you need to do that, all in one place.”
To find out more about Vodafone’s business boosting packages for small and medium-sized businesses powered by Wix visit, click here.
Vodafone has also set up the V-Hub by Vodafone platform to support SMEs on their digital journeys providing a vast resource library covering everything from getting started online, to digital marketing and cybersecurity, for free. Users also have the option to speak to an adviser – webchat or over the phone – free of charge.
Vodafone also recently announced business.connected , an initiative in partnership with small business community network Enterprise Nation, to provide free, expert training to 100,000 small businesses to support the UK’s economic recovery.
Business.connected courses will support four key areas for small businesses: productivity and collaboration, building a presence online, managing digital security, and optimising connectivity. All courses will be available on the V-Hub by Vodafone platform from 27 May.
To get involved and register your interest visit here .
Vodafone’s business boosting packages were launched at Vodafone #ThoseWhoDare, a week-long virtual event bringing together thirty visionary entrepreneurs, leaders and partners to share their daring stories to help inspire small-and-medium-sized businesses. Catch up here .
Sign up to receive TelecomTV's top news and videos, plus exclusive subscriber-only content direct to your inbox.