How to build your cloud native 5G core platform: Live Q&A (On-demand)
- Live at:
- Wednesday, 3rd February, 2021
Anders Rosengren, Head of Architecture & Technology, Ericsson Digital Services
Thomas Kinnman, Head of Solution Line OSS, Ericsson Digital Services
Víctor Ferraro Esparza, Product Manager for 5G Core Networks, Ericsson Digital Services
Moderated by Guy Daniels, Director of Content, TelecomTV
To embed our video on your website copy and paste the code below:
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zBAck56kRpM?modestbranding=1&rel=0" width="970" height="546" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Live Q&A Session (On-demand)
What’s the best way for the communication service providers to prepare their network for the evolution to a cloud-native 5GC?
In this Live Q&A Session replay, experts from Ericsson shared their insights and extensive experience building 5GC networks in areas of the service providers’ business that will be impacted by the transformation and proposed solutions to some of the challenges they may face on this journey.
Questions discussed include:
- As operators look towards having more autonomous networks, how will cloud native support that ambition?
- Should CSPs own and run their own cloud infra or rely on a third party such as a hyperscaler?
- Will Edge Computing play a role in the 5G Core cloud architecture?
- Is there a way that small and medium-sized businesses could benefit from 5G Core network setups?
- Is it possible to adopt the dual-mode approach and migration if a CSP’s EPC was not sourced from Ericsson?
- What is the role of standards in the upcoming cloud native transformation?
Stay up to date with the latest industry developments: sign up to receive TelecomTV's top news and videos plus exclusive subscriber-only content direct to your inbox – including our daily news briefing and weekly wrap.