AT&T offers the first tablet designed to give you nonstop entertainment
Via AT&T News Room
Aug 22, 2017
Get Your AT&T Primetime Tablet Exclusively at AT&T Aug. 25 for $10 a Month
Starting this Friday, AT&T* business and consumer customers can visit att.com/primetime or an AT&T store to purchase AT&T PrimetimeTM for $10 a month for 20 months with an AT&T Installment plan, or $29.99 with a 2 year contract.1
This AT&T exclusive tablet is loaded with entertainment and productivity features like TV Mode, which offers access to your favorite video apps like DIRECTV in one quick touch or swipe.2 AT&T Unlimited PlusSM or AT&T Unlimited ChoiceSM customers can also add AT&T Primetime to their unlimited wireless plan for an additional $20/month.3
With its high-quality HD video, incredible Dolby audio sound, long-lasting battery and very reasonable price, the 10-inch AT&T Primetime tablet is another way AT&T is bringing you an outstanding entertainment experience – all on the nation’s best data network.4 AT&T Primetime comes ready with apps like DIRECTV and DIRECTV NOW, giving you some of the key features of a TV in a portable tablet.5 Get easy access to live TV or your favorite shows and movies on demand from virtually anywhere.
“Whether you’re at home or on-the-go, the AT&T Primetime tablet offers an entertainment-first experience at a very affordable price,” said Kevin Petersen, senior vice president, Device and Network Services Marketing. “Not only is this tablet priced competitively, but it is also packed with some of the latest and greatest audio and video features designed to deliver premium entertainment that is just one-touch away.”
Features of AT&T Primetime include:
- 10-inch Full HD screen – Enjoy movies, photos and more with crystal clear precision and bright color.
- TV Mode – Quickly access your favorite video apps like DIRECTV with a single swipe from either the home screen or lock screen, or by one simple touch of the Quick Launch button.
- Dual Bluetooth media streams – Listen through up to 2 Bluetooth headsets or speakers simultaneously via Bluetooth audio streams. The dual headset feature makes AT&T Primetime the perfect tablet for road trips and is sure entertain the kids in the backseat.
- 9070 mAh battery – Provides up to 11 hours of surfing the web on Wi-Fi, watching videos or listening to music.6
- Dual front-facing speakers with Dolby AudioTM – You can choose from 4 audio presets or create a custom sound profile.
- Easier multi-tasking – Easily read, create and edit documents in near real time with built-in Google Docs and split screen features.
- Enterprise-ready – Supports highly-secure and reliable connections and on-device encryption. Plus you can manage your data with Android for Work and Enterprise Mobility Management services.
At AT&T, we are bringing you entertainment on your terms. AT&T PrimetimeTM is another device in our lineup designed to further deliver on our commitment.
For more information on the AT&T PrimetimeTM , go to att.com/primetime or visit one of our 5,000+ stores.
1 AT&T Intallment Plan: Req’s well-qualified credit & 0% APR installment agmt. Tax due at sale. If wireless svc is cancelled, device balance due. Fees, other charges & restr’s apply. See store for details.
2 DIRECTV: DIRECTV subscription required. Hardware and programming available separately. Visit directv.com/technology/mobile apps/directv app for complete details. Data charges may apply.
3 Unlimited Data Plans: After 22GB of data usage, AT&T may slow speeds. AT&T Unlimited Choice data speeds max 3 Mbps; video streaming at 1.5 Mbps (about 480p). Please see att.com/unlimited for details.
4 Nation’s Best Data Network: Claim based on the Nielsen Certified Data Network Score. Score includes data reported by wireless consumers in the Nielsen Mobile Insights survey, network measurements from Nielsen Mobile Performance and Nielsen Drive Test Benchmarks for Q3+Q4 2016 across 121 markets.
5 DIRECTV and DIRECTV NOW: Monthly subscription required. Coverage and service not available everywhere.
6 Battery Life: Viewing and standby times are based on ideal working environments. The use of backlighting, browser, and network conditions can reduce battery life and viewing/idle time.
Stay up to date with the latest industry developments: sign up to receive TelecomTV's top news and videos plus exclusive subscriber-only content direct to your inbox – including our daily news briefing and weekly wrap.