Race to the edge: the importance of collaboration in Network Transformation
Dec 7, 2018
To embed our video on your website copy and paste the code below:
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KsAq2KoSzCo?modestbranding=1&rel=0" width="970" height="546" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto" allowfullscreen></iframe>
How can vendors help CSPs accelerate their journey to the edge?
Edge Computing will be crucial for the delivery of high-speed, high-value services to CSPs consumer and enterprise customers. As a key component of 5G, Telcos need to reach the edge quickly. What can Intel and the vendor eco-system do to help accelerate CSPs on their journey to the edge?
- Renu Navale, Sr. Director, Network Industry Enabling, Intel Corporation
- Vickie Lonker, VP Network and Security Product Management, Verizon
- Diego Lopez, Head of Technology Exploration and Standards, Telefónica
- Oliver Cantor, Associate Director of Product Strategy, Verizon
- Javier Benitez, Senior Network Architect, Colt
- Dr. Volker Ziegler, Head of 5G Leadership, Chief Architect, Nokia Mobile Networks
Sign up to receive TelecomTV's top news and videos, plus exclusive subscriber-only content direct to your inbox.