Open Source as an Ecosystem
Nov 12, 2019
To embed our video on your website copy and paste the code below:
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/R7TrKD_1eTs?modestbranding=1&rel=0" width="970" height="546" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto" allowfullscreen></iframe>
In this feature we explore how the Open Source eco-system is working with CSPs to help them virtualise and automate their networks more quickly and manage them more agilely and efficiently.
We also look at how the CSPs can unlock the value of Open Source ecosystem to drive speed of innovation and service delivery.
- Mark Whiteway, Head of Sales, Europe, Lumina Networks
- Diego R. Lopez, Senior Technology Expert, Telefonica
- Dr. Abdurazak Mudesir, SVP Technology Architecture & Innovation, Deutsche Telekom
- Sebastian Zechlin, Head of OSS Architecture & Innovation, Deutsche Telekom
- Bob Monkman, Director, Networking Open Source Strategist, Intel Corporation
- Heather Kirksey, VP, Community and Ecosystem Development, Linux Foundation
Sign up to receive TelecomTV's top news and videos, plus exclusive subscriber-only content direct to your inbox.