Will the Media & Entertainment industry provide 'quick win' use cases for 5G?
Aug 16, 2018
To embed our video on your website copy and paste the code below:
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Zb-oCGW_vts?modestbranding=1&rel=0" width="970" height="546" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- On the face of it, entertainment and media use cases should play a prominent role in underpinning 5G investment
- The ability of 5G to support 4K, the potential for high degrees of interactivity for virtual and augmented reality applications are highly persuasive
- So they should! The key question is probably: 'Over what timescale' can the applications kick in? Our experts weigh in.
Howard Watson, BT; Peo Lehto, Ericsson; Mike Crimp, IBC; Fredrik Engstromer, Ericsson; Bryan Madden, Intel; Nik Willetts, TM Forum
- Howard Watson, CTIO, BT;
- Peo Lehto, Head of Packet Core, Ericsson;
- Mike Crimp, CEO, IBC;
- Fredrik Engstromer, Head of Marketing, 5G Core, Ericsson;
- Bryan Madden, Director of Marketing, Network Platforms Group, Intel Corporation;
- Nik Willetts, President and CEO, TM Forum
Stay up to date with the latest industry developments: sign up to receive TelecomTV's top news and videos plus exclusive subscriber-only content direct to your inbox – including our daily news briefing and weekly wrap.