Stream Technologies to exhibit their global IoT connectivity management solutions at Smart IoT London 2017
Mar 14, 2017
Stream Technologies, the company behind IoT-X, the world's most advanced IoT (Internet of Things) connectivity management platform, will be exhibiting at stand 1743 during Smart IoT London at the ExCeL centre, on the 15th and 16th of March 2017.
Following a resoundingly successful Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, where Stream's IoT-X platform attracted a huge amount of interest from enterprises, OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturer) and MNOs (Mobile Network Operator), Stream invite you to join them at Smart IoT London.
Meet us to discuss how we can enable local, regional and global IoT services with a low total cost of ownership, leveraging:
Connectivity Management Platform as a Service
- Enabling mobile network operators to launch global IoT services, regardless of connectivity type.
Global Cellular Connectivity Services Designed for IoT
- Enabling local, global and regional connectivity for IoT devices with a low total cost of ownership and highly resilient private APN (Access Point Name) backhaul routing.
LoRaWAN™ Network Server
- A scalable low-power wide area network solution, enabling communications over a range of up to 10-15km with device battery life of up to 10 years.
eSIM Integration, in Partnership with Oberthur Technologies
- Gain access to global connectivity at local rates with Stream’s eSIM solution by switching network operators over the air without having to change the physical SIM.
- Manage trends, identify devices, predict performance, reduce operational costs and detect failures before they occur.
Arrange a meeting with us now to guarantee some time with Stream's experts.
Stay up to date with the latest industry developments: sign up to receive TelecomTV's top news and videos plus exclusive subscriber-only content direct to your inbox – including our daily news briefing and weekly wrap.