Super Panel: 5G Reality Check: The business case for 5G - Highlights
To embed our video on your website copy and paste the code below:
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mwTalXuI1R0?modestbranding=1&rel=0" width="970" height="546" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto" allowfullscreen></iframe>
TelecomTV Super Panel
With the first commercial 5G networks now being deployed, user mobile devices coming to market, millions of IoT assets awaiting to be connected and new digital services about to launch, 5G is now a reality. However, questions about the business case still linger: how will CSPs and enterprises be able to monetize present and future investments and when will they see a return? How can IT investments be phased to coincide with new service revenues?
For further information, please visit hpe.com/dsp/transform.
- Robert Boyanovsky, Vice President - Enterprise Mobility, AT&T Business
- Arnaud Vamparys, Senior Vice President, Radio Networks and 5G Lead, Orange
- Mike Haberman, VP of Network Engineering, Verizon
- Justin Hotard, GM & SVP Volume Business, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Caroline Chan, VP Intel Data Center Group, GM of Network Business Incubator Division, Intel Corporation
Filmed at Mobile World Congress 2019, Barcelona, Spain
Sign up to receive TelecomTV's top news and videos, plus exclusive subscriber-only content direct to your inbox.