SoftBank Corp. Selects Aryaka for its International SD-WAN Service, SD-CORE(aryaka)
Apr 27, 2022
SAN MATEO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aryaka®, the leader in fully managed SD-WAN and SASE, today announced SoftBank Corp. (TOKYO: 9434, “SoftBank”) has selected Aryaka’s technology for its international SD-WAN Service, SD-CORE(aryaka). The company will provide a flexible and highly secure network that will enable SoftBank to offer its customers the high-speed and stable data communications they demand.
SoftBank is also tapping into Aryaka’s new FlexCore™, a global L3 private core that can supplement its best-in-class global L2 private core, both of which are interconnected to the company’s nearly 40 high-performance points of presence (POPs) that are strategically located around the world. This allows SoftBank to map customer sites to the private core of their choice whether it’s based on performance or cost considerations or on the criticality of sites and applications. The company appreciates Aryaka’s hybrid enterprise and cloud-friendly alignment that’s able to map where enterprises are going with their traffic, connectivity, applications, and investment.
In addition to a portal site that can centrally manage devices and networks, SoftBank will provide its customers with one-stop support for maintenance and operation after installation. Furthermore, SoftBank users will be able to build a more secure network as it can be linked with numerous cloud-based security services, including those provided by other security companies.
Key Features of SD-CORE (aryaka) from SoftBank
- High-speed and stable communication: Aryaka's software-defined (SD) technology realizes high-speed and stable communication even in long-distance communication between Japan, Europe, and the United States
- Centralized management of equipment and networks: SoftBank and Aryaka make centralized management possible by visualizing the communication status and setting information of routers and core networks installed in the customer's office from the dedicated portal
- Remote access: By installing dedicated software on a PC or smartphone, customers can access the network from anywhere, such as at home or outdoors
- One-stop service for maintenance and operation support: SoftBank and Aryaka’s post-installation maintenance and operation services and various support windows are provided 24 hours a day, 365 days a year in Japanese and English
- Cooperation with cloud-based security services: Customers can build a secure access service edge (SASE) environment on a global scale by linking with various cloud-type security services
“SoftBank truly stands above the pack in the world of telecommunications,” said Hugo Vliegen, SVP of product management at Aryaka. “SoftBank’s selection of our SD-WAN and SASE technology is a great real-world example of how our flexible platform can be easily adopted by service providers around the world looking to cost-effectively enhance and expand their global customer base. We’re pleased to welcome SoftBank into the Aryaka family.”
Sign up to receive TelecomTV's top news and videos, plus exclusive subscriber-only content direct to your inbox.