Live Q&A featuring Lenovo, Linux Foundation and Verizon
To embed our video on your website copy and paste the code below:
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rv_k_StRnzE?modestbranding=1&rel=0" width="970" height="546" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto" allowfullscreen></iframe>
The Q&A Show was broadcast live during Day One of the Cloud Native Telco Summit. TelecomTV’s Guy Daniels and Ray Le Maistre were joined by industry guest panellists for this question and answer session. Among the questions raised by our audience were:
- How can staff at telcos or systems integrators get practical hands-on training for CI/CD and to configure micro-services based applications?
- Is the key to acquiring skills is to pay big money for talent?
- Are the skills for cloud native network operation any different from those for cloud native, and if they are different, how are they different?
- How do telcos therefore retain the talent that they need?
- Cloud native brings many benefits, but does it also add more operational complexity in an already complex environment?
- What are the skills to make the "super telco engineer" of the future in the cloud native telco era?
First Broadcast Live: September 2022
Software Product Line Manager, Edge Computing, Lenovo
Associate Director, Global Products, Verizon
CTO Networking, Edge, IoT and Access, Linux Foundation