To embed our video on your website copy and paste the code below:
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/b6nSc4SB0Lw?modestbranding=1&rel=0" width="970" height="546" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Phil Mottram, Vice President, Communications and Media Solutions, HPE
Hewlett Packard Enterprise has unveiled the HPE 5G Core Stack; an open, cloud-native, container-based software stack, available as a service, pre-integrated on HPE’s telco-grade IT infrastructure blueprints.
At the launch event in London, Phil Mottram explains how HPE’s edge to cloud platform as-a-service strategy can help service providers capitalise on the 5G opportunity. The software will be available as an integrated software and hardware platform, based on telco core and edge blueprints, delivered as-a-service with HPE GreenLake. With GreenLake, telcos can grow and expand their network as new users come online and pay monthly based on measured utilisation, as part of HPE’s strategy to offer all its solutions as consumption-based services by 2021.
HPE is also introducing new Aruba Central services including Air Pass Wi-Fi/5G roaming and Air Slice SLA management. Air Pass allows cellular users to roam onto an enterprise or venue/stadium Wi-Fi, whilst maintaining the link to the telecom service provider.
Filmed at: HPE Executive Briefing Centre, London, March 2020
For more information on Hewlett Packard Enterprise's 5G solutions across telco and enterprise, please see the related content below or visit hpe.com
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise's 5G solutions across telco and enterprise
- HPE unveils open, as-a-Service 5G portfolio designed for telcos to speed path to revenue and redefine experiences at the enterprise edge
- HPE speeds up 5G adoption with cloud native 5G Core Software Stack, available as-a-Service
- The promise of a trusted, secure and open 5G future
- Aruba enables global telcos to seamlessly extend 5G cellular footprint into enterprises with Passpoint-based Wi-Fi service
Stay up to date with the latest industry developments: sign up to receive TelecomTV's top news and videos plus exclusive subscriber-only content direct to your inbox – including our daily news briefing and weekly wrap.