To embed our video on your website copy and paste the code below:
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QEcj_devHiM?modestbranding=1&rel=0" width="970" height="546" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto" allowfullscreen></iframe>
What is Zero Touch Automation and why should service providers be taking an active part in its development? CSPs are looking to reduce the time required to bring new services into operation, and one of the key elements necessary to achieve this is zero touch automation. The intent of zero touch is to rethink the operational framework for CSPs as an important step towards their ongoing digital transformation. But as well as technology changes, this will also require internal cultural changes, bringing together network IT and operations.
- Alla Goldner, Director of Technology, Strategy and Standardization, Amdocs and Usecase Subcommittee Chair, ONAP
- Marc Cohn, Virtualization Business Lead, Network Architects International
- Dave Milham, Chief Architect, TM Forum
- Vanessa Little, Director, Global NFV Ecosystem Architecture, VMware
- Peter Konings, Head of Product Development, Europe, Verizon
Filmed at: ZTA Congress, Madrid, Spain, March 2019
Stay up to date with the latest industry developments: sign up to receive TelecomTV's top news and videos plus exclusive subscriber-only content direct to your inbox – including our daily news briefing and weekly wrap.