Following our successful kick-off of Sprint’s Unlimited Freedom, today we’re announcing more good news for Sprint customers with the availability of Unlimited Freedom Premium. For those customers who want to watch video, listen to music and stream games in higher resolution on their mobile devices, and for those wireless users who would like to stream movies and games on their HD TV, Sprint introduces Unlimited Freedom Premium.
Now we offer two distinct options for customers who want unlimited:
1) Unlimited Freedom - An unlimited option for $60/month with mobile optimized streaming video; 2) Unlimited Freedom Premium - An unlimited option for $80/month for those who prefer a higher quality video experience.
Unlimited Freedom Premium
- For those customers who prefer even higher resolution streaming, our new premium resolution option delivers up to HD-quality streaming experience for video, music and gaming.
- Customers can select premium resolution streaming on Unlimited Freedom Premium for a total of $80 a month for one line or $140 per month for two lines.
- Limited time offer: Act now and get Unlimited Freedom Premium for FREE thru 10/31/16, when you sign up for Unlimited Freedom.
- This plan provides a premium quality mobile streaming experience with HD streaming videos at up to 1080p+, HD music streaming at up to 1.5 Mbps and streaming gaming at up to 8 Mbps.
The best part is that the premium resolution experience is family-friendly. Each family member can pick the plan best suited to them. Mom can choose the Unlimited Freedom plan for her line of service, while her son needs Unlimited Freedom Premium for its HD quality while gaming online. Dad may be fine with Unlimited Freedom, but his daughter sees Unlimited Freedom Premium as a necessity for streaming her favorite music.
As a reminder, Unlimited Freedom is simple and straightforward with no access charges or ugly hidden fees. Coupled with Sprint’s reliable network, customers get the best price among all carriers and can enjoy as much data – worry free – as they want. And, in tests with actual consumers, most indicated the difference between HD and optimized video was practically indistinguishable.
- Unlimited Freedom is the only plan that gives customers two lines of unlimited talk, text and data for the incredible price of $100 a month.1 And a family of 4 can get Unlimited Freedom for just $160 a month.
- Unlimited Freedom includes unlimited mobile optimized streaming videos, gaming and music and unlimited 4G LTE data for most everything else.2
- This plan will use mobile optimization for streaming video, gaming and music, delivering a high-quality viewing experience for mobile devices with video streams at up to 480p+ resolution, gaming at up to 2Mbps and music streams at extreme quality of up to 500kbps.
Unlimited Freedom for Small Business
Small Business customers are also able to take advantage of Unlimited Freedom with an additional $5 discount per line. Line one for a small business customer is $55/month; line two is $35/month; and lines 3-10 are $25/month. All small business customers are able to receive the Unlimited Freedom Premium Experience for an additional $20/month per line.
Best Plans on the Planet
Sprint has listened to wireless users and created groundbreaking plans for customers to fully enjoy unlimited data. Unlimited Freedom is a great option for the vast majority of smartphone users to access social media, send photos, and watch mobile optimized video. Unlimited Freedom Premium is designed for those who demand a higher quality HD experience. With the launch of these new plans, Sprint is the only carrier to offer customers clear, simple and worry-free options and solutions for their wireless needs at unbeatable prices.
1 Up to $30 activation fee per line applies. All prices exclude taxes and surcharges. 2 Data deprioritization applies during times of congestion. All while on the Sprint Network.
Stay up to date with the latest industry developments: sign up to receive TelecomTV's top news and videos plus exclusive subscriber-only content direct to your inbox – including our daily news briefing and weekly wrap.