GENBAND Showcases Enhanced WebRTC-Enabled UC Platform, Market-leading OTT and Cloud Capabilities at CANTO
Jul 22, 2015
Frisco, Texas – July 22, 2015 - GENBAND™ , a leading provider of real time communications software solutions and recently named 2015 CNBC Disruptor 50 , today announced it will demonstrate the latest version of its WebRTC-enabled unified communications (UC) platform, Smart Office , at CANTO’s 31st Annual Conference and Trade Exhibition being held from July 26 – 29 at the Hyatt Regency in Miami, FL.
GENBAND will also be showcasing its industry-leading service provider Over-the-Top (OTT) service, fring, its SPiDR WebRTC Gateway solutions, as well as its Real Time Communications (RTC) Clients for Microsoft Lync and Google Apps and its Nuvia cloud service.
“The CALA region has a diverse set of communications needs and we’re eager to provide our customers with the solutions that power their growth, from large network transformation projects to the latest in real time communications solutions, including our Smart Office UC platform, which is now equipped with improved multi-party video conferencing capabilities,” said Patrick Joggerst, Chief Marketing Officer at GENBAND. “We look forward to connecting with both long-term customers and new prospects during one of CALA’s premier events.”
- ** Smart Office ** ** — ** the industry’s first WebRTC-enabled UC solution, now makes it even easier to seamlessly escalate phone calls to high quality multi-point video calls with screen sharing.
- ** fring™ OTT ** ** - ** provides service providers a customizable, white-label OTT service that includes mobile group video chat, 2-way video chat, voice-only calls and text chat capabilities.
- ** SPiDR™ WebRTC Gateway ** - empowers operators to unlock new revenue potential by delivering embedded applications such as voice, video, presence, shared address book, call history, instant messaging, and collaboration directly via the internet browser.
- ** Real Time Communications (RTC) Client ** - the industry’s first WebRTC-based Real Time Communications client for Microsoft Lync, offers enterprises the best of both worlds by combining GENBAND’s high availability voice, video and collaboration with Lync’s IM and Presence, creating a single, web-centric client.
- ** Nuvia™ Cloud Service ** - a white-label offering that allows operators, resellers and enterprises to quickly and cost-effectively deploy UC services, with fewer risks than deploying an on-premise solution.
Visit GENBAND at booth # 32 and 33.
GENBAND, a 2015 CNBC Disruptor 50 , is a global leader in real time communications software solutions for service providers, enterprises, independent software vendors, systems integrators and developers in over 80 countries. The company’s Network Modernization , Unified Communications , Mobility and Embedded Communications solutions enable its customers to quickly capitalize on growing market segments and introduce differentiating products, applications and services. GENBAND’s market-leading solutions, which are deployable in the network, on premise or through the cloud, help its customers connect people to each other and address the growing demands of today’s consumers and businesses for real time communications wherever they happen to be. To learn more visit www.genband.com.
GENBAND, the GENBAND logo and icon and Kandy are trademarks of GENBAND.
US Press: Dennis Watson GENBAND +1 (972) 521-5921 email@example.com
International Press: Catherine Berthier GENBAND +1 (646) 741-1974 Catherine.Berthier@genband.com
Stay up to date with the latest industry developments: sign up to receive TelecomTV's top news and videos plus exclusive subscriber-only content direct to your inbox – including our daily news briefing and weekly wrap.