Accenture opens innovation center in Paris to help organizations speed digital transformation and create pathways to future growth
Jun 15, 2016
Center brings together Accenture’s digital expertise, methodologies and technologies to provide clients an immersive environment that promotes rapid innovation and development
Paris, June 15, 2016 – Accenture (NYSE: ACN) has launched an Innovation Center in Paris to help organizations explore future innovations, rethink their digital strategies, and create new products and services by developing new business models in an immersive ideation environment. Through collaboration with multidisciplinary Accenture teams, the new center offers clients personalized routes to innovation according to their specific objectives.
“The establishment of our latest Innovation Center in Paris demonstrates Accenture’s continued commitment to France and our commitment to contribute to the innovation momentum in the country,” said Christian Nibourel, country managing director for Accenture in France and Benelux. “No organization is immune to disruption and the best defense remains innovation. Through the Innovation Center, we bring Accenture’s full breadth of innovation capabilities, including our proven ideation methodology, digital technology expertise, and deep industry knowledge, which together will help our clients in their race toward innovation.”
The Center provides a proven innovation approach that leads to real results by rapidly testing and implementing ideas in an immersive accelerator environment. For example, clients will use the center to work on tangible proof-of-concepts and prototypes through a start-up mode workshop that will span from two to five days. They can also benefit from Accenture’s industry knowledge and experience in developing business cases, project plans and deployment approaches, all of which can be used if they decide to implement the new ideas that will have emerged during the innovation process.
“Innovation has always been critical to remain competitive, but today it needs to be delivered at speed, at scale and yield business results rapidly,” said Pascal Delorme, managing director for Accenture Digital in France and Benelux. “While most companies understand this imperative, some don’t know where to start and others have launched many innovation initiatives with limited tangible business outcomes. By focusing innovation sessions on each client’s specific objectives, accordingly applying our result-driven ideation methodology and leveraging our other capabilities, such as our analytics assets, our Labs and Open Innovation initiative, we provide organizations with a unique innovation accelerator, with end-to-end services.”
The Center features select capabilities and resources from other Accenture businesses and locations, which are used to nurture the ideation process and ensure implementation-ready innovations:
- Fjord, design and innovation from Accenture Interactive, which delivers design-led digital transformation services.
- Accenture Analytics, which provides the Accenture Connected Analytics Experience, a capability that can be used for economic viability testing or analytics-specific innovation sessions.
- Accenture Liquid Studio, a new facility in Silicon Valley that helps client adopt rapid application prototyping, development and delivery.
- Accenture Labs, a global R&D network of more than 200 researchers across six locations who identify and scale innovative solutions and bring new opportunities to clients.
- Accenture Open Innovation, a global program that enables highly curated start-ups to work with clients in an environment that brings together Accenture’s digital innovation expertise and assets.
Stay up to date with the latest industry developments: sign up to receive TelecomTV's top news and videos plus exclusive subscriber-only content direct to your inbox – including our daily news briefing and weekly wrap.