The Telcos & Public Cloud 'After Show' Live - Day 1
- Live broadcast at:
- Tuesday, 26th April 2021 at 16:00 London, 17:00 Paris, 11:00 New York time
Beth Cohen, SDN Product Strategies, Verizon
Francesca Serravalle, Emerging Technology Director, Colt Technology
Grant Lenahan, Partner and Principal Analyst, Appledore
Paul Brittain , Principal Project Manager, Azure for Operators, Microsoft
Ranny Haiby, CTO Networking, Edge, IoT and Access, Linux Foundation
To embed our video on your website copy and paste the code below:
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/v9WazcppNrk?modestbranding=1&rel=0" width="970" height="546" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto" allowfullscreen></iframe>
After Show Live
The After Show was broadcast live at the end of Day One of the Telcos and Public Cloud summit. TelecomTV’s Guy Daniels and Ray Le Maistre were joined by industry guest panellists for this question and answer session.
Among the questions raised by our audience were:
- Is it possible to align a telco’s internal cloud requirements with the external cloud services requested by customers?
- Will new telco and public cloud partnerships result in a rethink of Telco edge strategies?
- Are telcos going to have to accept over-provisioning of resources and accept the resulting high public cloud fees? Where is the public cloud innovation focused?
- If telcos switch multiple operations to the public cloud, what happens to their operations teams?
First Broadcast Live: 26th April 2022
SDN Product Strategies, Verizon
Emerging Technology Director, Colt Technology
Partner and Principal Analyst, Appledore
Principal Project Manager, Azure for Operators, Microsoft
CTO Networking, Edge, IoT and Access, Linux Foundation