TelecomTV Strategic Outlook: Realize the Full Potential of Open RAN & 5G Highlights
To embed our video on your website copy and paste the code below:
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OIF624K0a0s?modestbranding=1&rel=0" width="970" height="546" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Highlights from the TelecomTV Strategic Outlook: Realize the Full Potential of Open RAN & 5G - a virtual event sponsored by HPE and Intel.
- Andy Dunkin, OpenRAN RF & Digital Platform Development Manager, Vodafone
- Antonio Neri, President and CEO, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Claus Pedersen, Vice President, Communications Infrastructure Solutions, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Emmanuel Bidet, Vice President, Convergent Networks Control, Orange
- Hideki Kurokawa, Executive Expert, Engineering & Operations Division, BIGLOBE Inc.
- Howard Watson, CTIO, BT Group
- Petr Ledl, VP, Head of Network Trials and Integration Lab, Deutsche Telekom
- Phil Mottram, Global Senior Vice President and General Manager, Communications Technology Group, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Shankar Venkatraman, Technical Fellow, RAN Planning, Verizon
Recorded February 2021 using TelecomTV’s Smart Studio service
Stay up to date with the latest industry developments: sign up to receive TelecomTV's top news and videos plus exclusive subscriber-only content direct to your inbox – including our daily news briefing and weekly wrap.