To embed our video on your website copy and paste the code below:
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ud-NdFYbydQ?modestbranding=1&rel=0" width="970" height="546" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Boris Maurer, Managing Director, Accenture
In our interview series, we’ve seen two very different approaches and strategies towards Smart Homes: Vodafone is approaching from a hardware and device perspective, investing in their new technologies and products, whilst Deutsche Telekom is investing and innovating in bolstering their networks. So what can we learn from these strategies? Is there an approach that is perhaps more suitable than others, or will produce results faster? What should CSPs be focusing on to achieve their goals, and who are CSPs biggest competitors in the space?
RELATED CONTENT IN THIS SERIES
- Preview - Improving Customer Experience with Connected Smart Home products
- Full Interview - Improving Customer Experience with Connected Smart Home products
- Full Interview - How Vodafone Smart Tech engages with product design
- Preview - How CSPs can create the home of the future
- Preview - The Future Home in the 5G Era: Winning strategies for CSPs
Stay up to date with the latest industry developments: sign up to receive TelecomTV's top news and videos plus exclusive subscriber-only content direct to your inbox – including our daily news briefing and weekly wrap.