Leading Lighting Industry Organization Recognizes, Showcases LED Lighting Products by GE
Nov 6, 2015
- Five GE products demonstrated for designers, architects and others around the world with interest in lighting innovation
EAST CLEVELAND, Ohio (Nov. 9, 2015)— Innovation in LED lighting has earned GE high industry acclaim yet again: Five recently launched LED products from GE will be showcased today at the annual conference of The Illuminating Engineering Society (IES).
The IES Progress Committee, per its 2015 yearly review of achievements, accepted 10 GE products for the IES Annual Conference, held this year in Indianapolis. There, professionals will explore, present and exchange best practices in the art and science of lighting. The IES comprises 8,000 members worldwide in a range of roles, including lighting designers, architects, engineers, distributors, researchers and educators.
Today, five of GE’s standout selections have been recognized for advancement in the art and light of science and will be demonstrated on stage. These include:
- Lumination™ EP Series Circular Pendant : A high-performing decorative LED pendant with efficacy up to 105 LPW with 4000 lumens.
- Lumination™ TS Series Track : Best-in-class LED track head series with up to 16,000 CBCP (spot) and up to 90 LPW efficacy.
- Lumination™ IS Series LED Luminaire with reveal® TriGain : Award-winning phosphor technology in this indirect fixture allows for high efficacy, high CRI and high R9, a combination not previously achieved in the market.
- LED TriColor Signal : One-of-a-kind rail wayside, all-in-one, tri-color LED railway indicator light.
- 50/100/150 W 3-Way LED A-21 Lamp : First 3-way LED 150W equivalent, A21 replacement lamp with 100 LPW.
Acceptance in the IES Progress Report is based on an impartial judging process to evaluate each submission on its uniqueness, innovation and significance to the lighting industry. The 2015 report also will include the following GE products:
- Albeo™ ABR1 LED Luminaire : High efficacy, LED high bay fixture for use in demanding industrial environments with high ambient temperatures and wet applications.
- Albeo™ ALC5 LED Linear Luminaire : High efficacy, high lumen package (14,800 Lm) LED linear low bay luminaire rated at 55C.
- Evolve™ Canopy EC Series Luminaires : Best-in-class LED canopy luminaire with high efficacy and lumen packages.
- Fully Enclosed Rated LED A-21 Lamps : First LED 75W equivalent A-lamp rated for fully enclosed luminaires at high temp of 158°F.
- LED PAR 30 Lamps with reveal® Whiter White Technology : First PAR30 LED lamp with 90+CRI , 90+ R9, and 85+ R10-R12, enabling energy efficiency and vivid color rendering.
Sign up to receive TelecomTV's top news and videos, plus exclusive subscriber-only content direct to your inbox.