To embed our video on your website copy and paste the code below:
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Us3xtUJl1Vc?modestbranding=1&rel=0" width="970" height="546" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Intel's IoT Ignition Lab in Kista, just outside Sweden's capital of Stockholm, is a business innovation centre focused on smart city technology solutions. Opened over a year ago, it facilitates the acceleration of trials and concepts from its innovative partner companies to wider scale deployment, providing a one-stop shop for Intel's technology that enables the Internet of Things.
In this edition of TelecomTV's "Inside the Labs" series, we speak to a number of Intel's ecosystem partners, who, with the support of the Ignition Lab have developed applications and services with a particular focus on smart city, smart building and smart grid IoT solutions: from street charging points to office equipment management
Featuring interviews with:
- Johan Falk, Head of IoT Ignition Lab Stockholm, Intel
- Michael Westberg, VP Sales and Marketing, Connode
- Kristoffer Eldin, Head of Sales, KTC Control
- Roland Johansson, President and Founder, Liros Group
- Christian Gotare, IP and Security Networks Expert, Clavister
- Per Bjalnes, BIM Strategist, Tyrens
- Fredrik Sandqvist, VP Operations Development, Coor Service Management
- Niclas Sahlgren, VP Business Development, Yanzi Networks
- Joachim Lindborg, Project Co-ordinator, Ngenic
Filmed at: Kista, Sweden, 17 March 2015
Stay up to date with the latest industry developments: sign up to receive TelecomTV's top news and videos plus exclusive subscriber-only content direct to your inbox – including our daily news briefing and weekly wrap.