To embed our video on your website copy and paste the code below:
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SLJYUJplm7I?modestbranding=1&rel=0" width="970" height="546" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Rose Schooler, Intel's VP for its Internet of Things Group, explains Intel's collaborative approach to the Internet of Things. At the company's IoT Lab in Munich, Germany, several partner companies demonstrate their IoT solutions, including wearable tech for remote workers, industrial alarm and monitoring applications, smart metering and control, and the latest research on assisted driving for the connected car.
- Rose Schooler, VP Internet of Things Group, Intel
- Ralf Graefe, Program Manager, Intel Labs Europe
- Alexander Unnervik, Research Scientist, Intel Labs Europe
- Bernhard Hussy, CEO & co-founder, Nomos System
- Nicolaos Tsirigotis, Head of Sales, Vision Market, Knapp
- Florian Hoenigschmid, Partner Development Manager, Azeri Networks
- Pradeep Kadloor, Senior Sales Director, Aricent
- Sumit Pabbi, Principal Systems Engineer, Aricent
Filmed at: Intel IoT Ignition Labs, Munich, Germany, September 2015
Sign up to receive TelecomTV's top news and videos, plus exclusive subscriber-only content direct to your inbox.