[Webinar Series] 5G Core – Heart of the transformation: evolution considerations
Jun 13, 2019
A series of three webinars with Sue Rudd, Director, Service Provider Analysis, Strategic Analytics
- with Anders Askerup, Terence Nally – June 6
Explore the options for 5G and 4G interworking deemed crucial for enabling operators to offer seamless service delivery.
5G and the IT-ification of Telecommunications
- with John O’Connell, Dana Nehama – June 27
Explore how the adoption of IT and cloud concepts will enable the creation of agile and flexible open networks with a cloud-native approach, leveraging micro-service design, DevOps concepts and container virtualization.
5G Sourcing Strategies: Openness with Risk aversion
- with Chris Daniel, John DiGiglio – July 18
Key questions to help service providers consider changes and optimizations that may be needed in the sourcing processes in getting ready for 5G core networks
- Anders Askerup, Solution Architect, HPE CMS
- Terence Nally, Segment Lead, Intel Network Platform Group
- John O’Connell, Chief Technologist, HPE CMS
- Dana Nehama, Product Management Director, Intel Network Platform Group
- Chris Daniel, Business Line Mgr, 5G Network, HPE CMS
- John DiGiglio, Software Marketing Manager, Intel Network Platform Group
Stay up to date with the latest industry developments: sign up to receive TelecomTV's top news and videos plus exclusive subscriber-only content direct to your inbox – including our daily news briefing and weekly wrap.