Super Panel: Does Open Source Stack up for Service Provider Networks? - Part 1
To embed our video on your website copy and paste the code below:
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YvJ3NAyfs6E?modestbranding=1&rel=0" width="970" height="546" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Sponsored by Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Intel. In association with TelecomTV
In part one of this TelecomTV live panel discussion, we ask why Open Source is suddenly deemed to be so important for Service Provider networks when on the face of it, it appears to be counter-cultural, counter-intuitive and are we not in danger of trying to fix something that ‘ain’t broke'?
Filmed at: 'The Apotheke Room’ at Ocaña, Barcelona, Spain, 2016
- Opening & closing remarks by Sarwar Raza, VP of NFV Product Management, Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Lynn Comp, Director of Market Development, Network Platforms Group, Intel
- Francisco Javier Ramon Salguero, Head of Virtualization, Telefónica, GCTO
- Sorabh Saxena, Senior VP, Software Development & Engineering, AT&T
- Chris Wright, Chief Technologist, Red Hat
- Chris Lewis, Analyst and Founder Lewis Insight
- Moderated by TelecomTV's Editor-in-Chief, Martyn Warwick
Click here to view part 2
Click here to view the full length version
Stay up to date with the latest industry developments: sign up to receive TelecomTV's top news and videos plus exclusive subscriber-only content direct to your inbox – including our daily news briefing and weekly wrap.