MWC 2024: Amdocs announces Amdocs CPQ Pro for generative AI era
Jan 10, 2024
Jersey City, New Jersey – Amdocs (NASDAQ: DOX), a leading provider of software and services to communications and media companies, today announced Amdocs CPQ Pro, its next-generation configure-price-quote software, which enables communications service providers (CSPs) to offer advanced enterprise services for all business types by leveraging generative AI capabilities.
Underpinned by Amdocs’ pioneering telco-grade generative AI platform , amAIz, CPQ Pro aligns with Amdocs strategy of advancing generative AI co-pilot use cases across the communications industry, bringing reduced time to market, enhanced efficiency, and next-level customer experience through service differentiation across its products and services portfolio. This launch also builds on previously announced strategic partnerships with Microsoft and NVIDIA , further bringing generative AI capabilities into Amdocs’ CES portfolio.
"We believe in generative AI’s ability to transform the telecom industry and enhance experiences for enterprises and consumers alike,” said Anthony Goonetilleke, Group President of Technology and Head of Strategy at Amdocs. “CPQ Pro is one of the industry’s first generative AI-infused CPQ applications meticulously crafted for CSPs. It empowers our customers to capture and accelerate enterprise revenue opportunities, extending beyond just connectivity to encompass new digital and e-commerce services and network-based value-added services.”
Designed specifically for CSPs, Amdocs CPQ Pro advanced capabilities include:
- Telco-native generative AI co-pilot delivers a streamlined enterprise sales experience, including the ability to easily create proposals with innovative solutions, optimized pricing, and summarized agreements with terms and conditions, reducing the overall sales process duration.
- Improved service delivery time and accuracy which may drive cost reduction, potentially resulting in enhanced profitability, bringing new, monetizable opportunities to life.
- Partner ecosystem monetization, enabling CSPs to build compelling, partner-enriched B2B solutions, empowering sales teams to create unique offerings for customers.
- Certified pre-integration with sales, ordering, fulfilment and billing systems to deliver a seamless end-to-end experience.
- Enabling CSPs to commercialize advanced technology beyond connectivity, bringing new products in areas like IoT, security and more.
- Support for simple to complex orders to assist with a wide range of business segments.
Raúl Simmons Pérez, Research Analyst at Analysys Mason, said: “In order to evolve alongside new enterprise opportunities, CSPs must prioritize the adoption of AI-powered industry-specific CPQ systems tailored to support their dynamic value chains, including B2B2X and wholesale models. CSPs will need to find partners that can provide a catalog-driven, dynamic CPQ solution that is capable of navigating the intricate complexities inherent in the evolution of the CSP value chain.”
Amdocs CPQ Pro also forms part of the joint Amdocs and Microsoft Customer Engagement Platform . This collaboration brings together Microsoft’s Dynamics 365 automation and collaboration tools, and Amdocs’ end-to-end enterprise solutions to create an AI-enhanced, pre-integrated and telco-verticalized solution that offers a seamless customer experience.
Amdocs will be showcasing CPQ Pro and other solutions at Mobile World Congress Barcelona, February 26-29, 2024.
Sign up to receive TelecomTV's top news and videos, plus exclusive subscriber-only content direct to your inbox.