Accenture and Google Cloud launch business group to deliver Intelligent Enterprise Solutions and transform customer experiences
Jul 25, 2018
- Accenture recognized as a Google Cloud Partner Award Winner in consecutive years
NEW YORK and MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. - July 25, 2018: Accenture (NYSE: ACN) and Google Cloud today launched the Accenture Google Cloud Business Group (AGBG), which will help companies use Google Cloud technology to help deliver superior customer experiences and accelerate their digital transformation journeys.
Combining Accenture’s extensive industry knowledge with the power of Google Cloud technology, AGBG will allow Accenture and Google Cloud to develop intelligent solutions leveraging data-driven insights. The new group is comprised of a team of specialists from both companies and will initially focus on developing cross-industry solutions for clients in North America, Europe and Japan.
In addition, Accenture was recognized as the 2017 Google Cloud Platform Partner of the Year, in recognition of Accenture’s demonstrated sales, marketing, technical and support excellence to help clients take advantage of the Google Cloud product suite to transform their businesses.
“We’re making a significant commitment to our clients and investment with Google Cloud to provide intelligent solutions that enterprises need to solve today’s greatest business challenges and become the new leaders in digital,” said Gene Reznik, Accenture’s Senior Managing Director of Ecosystems & Ventures. “The Accenture Google Cloud Business Group brings together the leading capabilities of Accenture and Google Cloud to fuel the next generation of innovations for organizations around the world.”
“Google Cloud and Accenture have a long history of delivering incredible value to our joint customers. The launch of the Accenture Google Cloud Business Group will help us supercharge those efforts as companies globally look to modernize their computing environment for today’s digital world,” said Kevin Ichhpurani, Google Cloud’s corporate vice president of business development.
With an initial emphasis on the retail, consumer packaged goods, and health industries, AGBG will allow Accenture and Google Cloud to focus on several areas including:
- Build next generation business processes with artificial intelligence and machine learning based approaches to create new value across the enterprise
- Modernize enterprise infrastructure by migrating their workloads to the cloud and provide managed services tailored for Google Cloud Platform
- Bring global scale to clients that run SAP by delivering managed SAP solutions on Google Cloud Platform
- Create relevant customer experiences by combining Google Marketing Platform data with other enterprise data sources, helping to find deeper insights and increasing customer engagement
- Scale G Suite across the enterprise, reimagining work with the cloud-native productivity service that is secure, smart, and simple The AGBG extends a longstanding alliance between the two companies. One example is with Verizon, where Accenture is leveraging advanced analytics and Google Cloud technology to re-imagine the customer service experience. The solution is expected to help Verizon resolve customer issues faster while reducing costs.
Accenture’s Google Cloud Center of Excellence will become part of AGBG, focusing on developing solutions in high-growth areas to accelerate clients’ adoption of Google Cloud.
Accenture has approximately 1,000 practitioners trained on Google Cloud technologies and intends to more than double that number in FY19. For more information on AGBG, visit https://www.accenture.com/us-en/service-accenture-google-business-group.
Stay up to date with the latest industry developments: sign up to receive TelecomTV's top news and videos plus exclusive subscriber-only content direct to your inbox – including our daily news briefing and weekly wrap.