To embed our video on your website copy and paste the code below:
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WN7b7sp59o4?modestbranding=1&rel=0" width="970" height="546" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Latest Extra Shot programme looks at key themes from the DSP Leaders World Forum
- ‘Next Steps for DSPs’ encompasses the range of topics
- Six special guests discuss topics such as dedicated hardware developments, cloud native functions, automation, making money from 5G, hot beverage preferences, and more!
- Our Containerized Beverage Function (CBF) chart is in danger of overspill — ‘We need a bigger boat!’
The eight edition of Extra Shot focuses on some of the talking points that emerged from the recent five-day extravaganza that was the DSP Leaders World Forum 2021.
Six special guests, as well as the TelecomTV duo of Guy Daniels and Ray Le Maistre plus industry sage Chris Lewis, delve further into some of the key topics discussed throughout the week, including: The shift towards cloud native; the benefits of automation; the importance of public cloud platform software stacks; the potential of telco app stores; dedicated hardware platform demand; and 5G business strategies.
And as ever, we added our special guest mugshots to our Containerized Beverage Function (CBF) chart, which is getting seriously out of control!
Featuring special guests:
- Ari Banerjee, Vice President Strategy, Netcracker
- Obinna Egonu, Director, GSP Solutions Engineering, World Wide Technology
- Rick Hamilton, Senior Vice President, Blue Planet, a division of Ciena
- Phil Mottram, Global Senior Vice President and General Manager, Communications Technology Group, Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
- Danielle Royston, CEO and Founder, TelcoDR
- Stephen Spellicy, Vice President, Product Marketing & Solutions, Telco & Edge Cloud, VMware
Filmed with TelecomTV’s Smart Studio service
Sign up to receive TelecomTV's top news and videos, plus exclusive subscriber-only content direct to your inbox.