The Cloud Native Telco ‘After Show’ - Day 1 (on demand replay)
- Live at:
- 4pm, Tuesday 14th September, 2021 (UK)
To embed our video on your website copy and paste the code below:
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tQKn5Lwlrtg?modestbranding=1&rel=0" width="970" height="546" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Live Q & A
The After Show was broadcast live at the end of Day One of the TelecomTV Summit on Cloud Native Telco. TelecomTV’s Guy Daniels and Ray Le Maistre were joined by panelists for this end-of-day question and answer session. Among the questions raised by our audience were:
- How important is it to have a standard for telcos to go cloud native?
- Is there insufficient focus on private cloud?
- Is the biggest barrier to adoption a general lack of competence?
- Will telco app development for cloud native again follow a community approach before reverting to silo-based competitive development?
- Are cloud native applications really infrastructure independent?
- And more...
First Broadcast Live: September 2021
CTO for SI & Telco, Lenovo
Senior Manager, Community & Ecosystem, Open Infrastructure Foundation
President & CEO, MobiledgeX
Technology Strategist, Communications & Media Solutions, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Chief Evangelist, Telia Carrier
Director of Content, TelecomTV
Ray Le Maistre
Editorial Director, TelecomTV
Sign up to receive TelecomTV's top news and videos, plus exclusive subscriber-only content direct to your inbox.