Live Q&A featuring Fujitsu, Rakuten Symphony and Red Hat
To embed our video on your website copy and paste the code below:
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SN-HKv1yoyo?modestbranding=1&rel=0" width="970" height="546" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Live Q&A discussion
This Live Q&A Show was broadcast at the end of day one of the AI-Native Telco Summit. TelecomTV’s Guy Daniels was joined by industry guest panellists for this question and answer session. Among the questions raised by our audience were:
- What are the AI use cases for telcos?
- Is there an increased cybersecurity risk from AI?
- There have been previous initiatives to use the vast amount of data generated by a CSP, but few have really succeeded. What is different this time?
- How close is AI to zero error?
- Are there any intermediate steps that telcos need to take before reaching the end-state of being AI-native?
- Why has the adoption of AI in telcos been so slow? Is it the highly domain-specific requirements, or some other factor?
- How can traditional AI optimisation models based on analytics, machine learning and algorithms be integrated with generative AI?
First Broadcast Live: October 2023
Head of Symworld Solutions, Rakuten Symphony
EMEA Telco Business Development Manager, Red Hat
Head of Product Planning, Network Automation, Fujitsu