The AI & Automation ‘After Show’ - Day 2 (On Demand Replay)
By Guy Daniels, Ray Le Maistre
Nov 18, 2021
To embed our video on your website copy and paste the code below:
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/n4z9wPLyyVw?modestbranding=1&rel=0" width="970" height="546" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto" allowfullscreen></iframe>
After Show Live
The After Show was broadcast live at the end of Day Two of the TelecomTV Summit on AI and Automation. TelecomTV’s Guy Daniels and Ray Le Maistre were joined by panelists for this end-of-day question and answer session. Among the questions raised by our audience were:
- Should all telco software now be open source and have open APIs?
- Can a CSP become a digital service provider using legacy systems?
- Do you see operators centralizing data management and AI tooling on a cloud-based platform that will serve multiple applications, including BSS and OSS?
- Can we expect to see operators develop a lot of their own capabilities in the future?
- Does it make sense for most network management, orchestration and monetization systems to be run on public cloud platforms?
Chief Technology Officer, Plume
Head of AI/ML and Intelligent Edge, Global Verticals and Accounts, Red Hat
Senior Consultant, ORBIT, Deutsche Telekom Group
Founder, Partner, and Principal Analyst, Appledore Research
Juniper Fellow, Juniper Networks
Stay up to date with the latest industry developments: sign up to receive TelecomTV's top news and videos plus exclusive subscriber-only content direct to your inbox – including our daily news briefing and weekly wrap.