The AI & Automation ‘After Show’ - Day 1 (On Demand Replay)
By Guy Daniels, Ray Le Maistre
Nov 17, 2021
To embed our video on your website copy and paste the code below:
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NLvAUJm__zI?modestbranding=1&rel=0" width="970" height="546" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto" allowfullscreen></iframe>
After Show Live
The After Show was broadcast live at the end of Day One of the TelecomTV Summit on AI and Automation. TelecomTV’s Guy Daniels and Ray Le Maistre were joined by panelists for this end-of-day question and answer session. Among the questions raised by our audience were:
- Are telcos in a position to do much more than the most basic automation?
- What do CSPs need to do to achieve self-driving networks?
- Do telcos have what it takes to offer NaaS?
- How should CSPs go about developing AI use cases?
- Where do Network as a Service and AI intersec; do you even need AI for NaaS?
Head of Technology, Cloud & Network Services, Nokia
SDN Product Strategies, Verizon
Senior Manager, Community & Ecosystem, Open Infrastructure Foundation
TM Forum NaaS Projects Lead and Founder, NaaS Compass
Raul De Diego
HPE Communications Technology Group Product Manager, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Stay up to date with the latest industry developments: sign up to receive TelecomTV's top news and videos plus exclusive subscriber-only content direct to your inbox – including our daily news briefing and weekly wrap.