To embed our video on your website copy and paste the code below:
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cAYTmom_OaM?modestbranding=1&rel=0" width="970" height="546" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto" allowfullscreen></iframe>
The After Show was broadcast live at the end of Day Two of the TelecomTV Summit on 6G Research and Innovation. TelecomTV’s Guy Daniels and Ray Le Maistre were joined by panelists for this end-of-day question and answer session. Among the questions raised by our audience were:
- How will work on 6G research affect ongoing 5G work?
- What radical architectural changes do you expect to see from 6G?
- Could 6G be the convergent technology addressing both fixed and mobile access?
- Is Terahertz capable of delivering a wide area mainstream cellular technology?
- Rather than having “Gs” do we instead need a more evolutionary process?
- Will 5G and 5G Advanced facilitate a more evolutionary move towards 6G?
Professor, 6G Flagship Project, University of Oulu
Director of New Technologies, ETSI
Professor, Linköping University, Sweden
Distinguished Member of Technical Staff, Bell Canada and Chief Editor of NGMN 6G Drivers and Vision
Prof Mischa Dohler
FIEEE FREng FRSA FIET, Chair Professor, Dept of Engineering, King's College London, UK
Converged Network Research Director, BT
Stay up to date with the latest industry developments: sign up to receive TelecomTV's top news and videos plus exclusive subscriber-only content direct to your inbox – including our daily news briefing and weekly wrap.