To embed our video on your website copy and paste the code below:
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DNlmSa5IYRo?modestbranding=1&rel=0" width="970" height="546" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Nokia and ABI Research: Panel Discussion
CSPs have a sense of urgency in getting to 5G Standalone (5G SA). Many begin with 5G NSA, though increasingly some go straight from 4G to 5G SA. All need to plan their move, influenced by technical readiness and market conditions. How should CSPs approach their transition to 5G SA?
Key topics include:
- Where are we now? Did we expect to be here?
- Triggers: Technical, market, ecosystem
- How to transition to 5G SA
- The 5G core’s critical role
- Fran Heeran, Senior Vice President, Cloud and Network Services – Core Networks, Nokia
- Dimitris Mavrakis, Senior Research Director, ABI Research
Want to know more?
Fro more information, take a look at the links below:
Watch the Nokia deep-dive video series to find out how service providers can transform their core networks to capture new opportunities with a range of capabilities that will also differentiate their business.
Recorded July 2021 using TelecomTV’s Smart Studio service
Stay up to date with the latest industry developments: sign up to receive TelecomTV's top news and videos plus exclusive subscriber-only content direct to your inbox – including our daily news briefing and weekly wrap.