To embed our video on your website copy and paste the code below:
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/aSrTDefVcnI?modestbranding=1&rel=0" width="970" height="546" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Open Source projects build from the ground up and absorb code and best practices from the industry at large, so CSPs don’t need to rely on a single (or a limited number of) vendors’ implementations. Joining communities that may not be directly focused on your organisation’s current main concerns can have real pay off later. They’re likely to present opportunities that you aren’t even looking for today. But once you are scaling out for 5G and are triple the size. there will be moments when you realize you’re missing something you didn’t even know you were going to need and the community is there as a resource.
- Ben Hickey, Chief Customer Officer, Lumina Networks
- Heather Kirksey, VP, Community and Ecosystem Development, Linux Foundation
- Dan Kohn, Executive Director, Cloud Native Computing Foundation
- Taylor Carpenter, Partner Vulk Cooperative
- Sergio Gonzales, Cloud Architect, Microsoft
Filmed at ONS Europe, Antwerp, Belgium, September 2019
Stay up to date with the latest industry developments: sign up to receive TelecomTV's top news and videos plus exclusive subscriber-only content direct to your inbox – including our daily news briefing and weekly wrap.