30 October 2015
- New Price Packs and Add-ons give EE pay monthly mobile and SIM only customers greater convenience and value when making international calls on the UK’s biggest and fastest mobile network
- International Packs and Add-ons allow EE mobile customers to make calls to the most popular international destinations from the UK, with callings charges equating to as little as 1p per minute
EE, the UK’s most advanced digital communications company, today launched new international calling Packs and Add-ons that represent market-leading value for customers making international calls on the UK’s biggest and fastest mobile network.
EE’s new international calling Packs and Add-ons, International and International Extra , offer greater convenience and value for customers making frequent calls to friends, family and colleagues living and working abroad.
The international calling Packs allow customers to make calls to both international mobiles and landlines (maximum of five numbers per month), rather than landlines only. International Pack customers can make international calls direct from their handset, with no need for additional apps, calling cards, or extra SIMs.
The new International and International Extra Packs provide:
- International: 1,000 minutes to up to five numbers in 50 countries for £10 per month
- International Extra: 500 minutes to up to five numbers in 100 countries for £20 per month
Both Packs are available to new and upgrading customers in the first three months of their plan and customers will need to keep the Packs for a minimum term, the length of which will depend on whether they are on a handset or SIM only plan.
With EE’s market-leading international calling Packs, customers will be able to call some of the most popular international calling destinations, including Australia, India, Ireland, France, China and USA, with calls equating to as little as just 1p per minute to landlines and mobiles.
In addition, to celebrate the launch any customer who takes one of the International Packs before December the 9th 2015 will benefit from an additional 50% allowance per month. International Pack customers will get 1,500 minutes per month and International Extra Pack customers will receive 750 minutes per month
International and international extra ‘Add-ons’ are also available, which can be added or removed at any time, for customers who prefer greater flexibility or are in the middle of their plan.
The new International and International Extra Add-ons provide:
- International: 500 minutes to up to five numbers in 50 countries for £10 per month
- International Extra: 250 minutes to up to five numbers in 100 countries for £20 per month
For more information and full terms and conditions, please visit www.ee.co.uk/callabroad.
 Based on RootMetrics® UK RootScore® Report for mobile performance as tested on best available plans and devices on 4 mobile networks across all available network types (Jan – Jun 2015).
Stay up to date with the latest industry developments: sign up to receive TelecomTV's top news and videos plus exclusive subscriber-only content direct to your inbox – including our daily news briefing and weekly wrap.