Digital Transformation for 5G in the Real World
Nov 12, 2019
To embed our video on your website copy and paste the code below:
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kJU_A4qMGXE?modestbranding=1&rel=0" width="970" height="546" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto" allowfullscreen></iframe>
5G Changes Everything: Exploring Five Overlooked Factors that Can Make or Break 5G Rollouts.
Among consumers, vendors and analysts alike, 5G gets a lot of hype much of it deserved. Massive improvements in wireless capacity and latency really will unleash a new generation of digital experiences that transform industries. For CSPs, 5G innovations really can rewrite your balance sheet. Provided, that is, you can deliver 5G applications and services in a fully automated way.
- Leon Chang, Director, Technical Architecture, AT&T
- Andrew Coward, CEO, Lumina Networks
- Yves Bellégo, Director, Network Strategy, Orange
- Dr Junlan Feng, Chief Scientist, China Mobile
- Diego R. Lopez, Senior Technology Expert, Telefonica
- Neil McRae, MD and Chief Architect, BT
- Eric Debeau, Head of Network Automation Platform Team, Orange
- Rabi Abdel, Principal Cloud Architect and Senior Manager, Vodafone Group
- Josie Smith, IT Architecture Director, BT
Stay up to date with the latest industry developments: sign up to receive TelecomTV's top news and videos plus exclusive subscriber-only content direct to your inbox – including our daily news briefing and weekly wrap.