Live Q&A featuring NTT DATA, QCT, Red Hat and Telenor
To embed our video on your website copy and paste the code below:
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/MOqPjnWWRdo?modestbranding=1&rel=0" width="970" height="546" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Our second live Q&A show from day one of the 5G Evolution Summit saw TelecomTV’s Guy Daniels and Ray Le Maistre joined by guest panellists, who addressed audience questions about 5G private networks, spectrum allocation, and more. Among the questions raised by our audience were:
- In private 5G networks, will the 5G core be implemented at the customer site?
- What is the role of hyperscalers?
- Is spectrum the key to telco private 5G strategies?
- Are we too early for private 5G; will significant business only come in the second half of the decade?
- Is the survey right to suggest that cloud native is a crucial factor for the success of 5G?
- Private 5G is just about selling more connectivity; how do we offer more innovative services?
First Broadcast Live: October 2022
Global Head of Networks and General Manager, QCT USA
Vice President and Head of Network and B2B Business, NTT DATA
Dr. Terje Jensen
Senior Vice President and Head of Global Network Architecture, Director of 5G Readiness Strategic Program, Technologies and Services, Telenor
Chief Technologist of Telecom, Media & Entertainment for EMEA, Red Hat