Live Q&A featuring ETSI, GSA and UScellular
To embed our video on your website copy and paste the code below:
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1tChk-IouKg?modestbranding=1&rel=0" width="970" height="546" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto" allowfullscreen></iframe>
This live Q&A show, broadcast live during day two of our 5G Evolution Summit, saw TelecomTV’s Guy Daniels and Ray Le Maistre joined by guest speakers who addressed audience questions about 5G-Advanced and 6G R&D, and more. Among the questions raised by our audience were:
- Do we have any use cases yet for 5G-Advanced
- Why is FWA suddenly being deployed by so many operators?
- Will there be much difference between 5G-Advanced and 6G?
- Are we all waiting for 5G-Advanced to arrive before we can fully monetise 5G services?
- Will 6G R&D be dominated by the hyperscalers, and what can today's telecoms vendors contribute?
- Isn’t the real requirement for 6G that it is designed to create a purpose-built fabric for business needs?
- Will smaller operators be able to prepare and take advantage of 6G?
First Broadcast Live: October 2022
Director of New Technologies, ETSI
President, Global Mobile Suppliers Association (GSA)
Vice President of Technology Strategy and Architecture, UScellular