The Green Network ‘After Show’ - Day 2 (On Demand)
- Live broadcast at:
- Wednesday, 19th January 2022 at 16:00 London, 17:00 Paris, 11:00 New York time
To embed our video on your website copy and paste the code below:
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4BvSz6J7wnw?modestbranding=1&rel=0" width="970" height="546" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto" allowfullscreen></iframe>
After Show Live
The After Show was broadcast live at the end of Day Two of the TelecomTV Summit on the Green Network. TelecomTV’s Guy Daniels and Ray Le Maistre were joined by panelists for this end-of-day question and answer session. Among the questions raised by our audience were:
- Is there a way of making mobile networks more power efficient in competitive markets?
- How does industry collaboration impact CSPs’ efforts to move towards green networks?
- What metrics do we need to adopt, for operators and also the supplier ecosystem?
- Are there any strategies to raise the awareness of Green Network strategies to customers and the general public?
- What measures can operators take to reduce Scope 3 emissions?
Recorded Live: January 2022
SDN Product Strategies, Verizon
Distinguished Member of Technical Staff, Bell Canada and NGMN Board Member
Senior Partner Manager, Group Technology Innovation, Deutsche Telekom and NGMN Project Co-Lead Green Future Networks
EVP and CTIO, Tele2 and NGMN Board Member
Stay up to date with the latest industry developments: sign up to receive TelecomTV's top news and videos plus exclusive subscriber-only content direct to your inbox – including our daily news briefing and weekly wrap.