Where will CSPs find the innovation needed for future growth?
Dec 21, 2018
To embed our video on your website copy and paste the code below:
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jo0mrrNxmeE?modestbranding=1&rel=0" width="970" height="546" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto" allowfullscreen></iframe>
CSPs need to change the culture within their organisations so that they can acquire the right talent to build a platform that enables them to become the network destination that other people can innovate upon. CSPs will then be able to leverage that to become a differentiated content services provider, on the way to a DSP. They also need to transform their organisations around agile principles, abandoning the old idea of the infamous 18-month delivery cycle.
This fundamental change will require a top down approach with buy-in from the CEO and the Board. The skill sets of the whole company need to evolve to be able to support this transformational change.
For our full coverage of November's event, together with information about how you can join in with future events, please visit our dedicated Channel.
- Phil Skipper, Head of M2M Business Development, Vodafone
- Darrell Jordan-Smith, Vice President, Global ICT Sales, Red Hat
- Mike van den Bergh, Chief Marketing & Strategy Officer, PCCW Global
- Mirko Voltolini, Global Head of Network On Demand, Colt
- Howard Watson, CTIO, BT Group
- Bouke Hoving, EVP Networks and IT, KPN
- Martin Taylor, Chief Technical Officer, Metaswitch
Filmed at The Great Telco Debate, London, November 2018
Sign up to receive TelecomTV's top news and videos, plus exclusive subscriber-only content direct to your inbox.