Live Q&A featuring Appledore, ConnectiviTree and Microsoft
By Guy Daniels, Ray Le Maistre
Apr 20, 2023
To embed our video on your website copy and paste the code below:
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Uy3Nx_EPHIQ?modestbranding=1&rel=0" width="970" height="546" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Live Q&A discussion
The Live Q&A Show was broadcast at the end of day one of the Telcos and Public Cloud summit. TelecomTV’s Guy Daniels and Ray Le Maistre were joined by industry guest panellists for this question and answer session. Among the questions raised by our audience were:
- Do public cloud companies need to develop telco-specific tools to win telco business?
- Telcos talk of the need for “highly reliable, mission-critical” networks, and worry that public cloud can't deliver this condition – but says who? How true is this?
- How important is it for public cloud companies to hire staff with telco operations experience?
- Has the case for making partnerships with public cloud providers already been made? Is it time to move on?
- Is there an industry forum where telcos and hyperscalers can work closely together to figure out the risks and opportunities for future networks?
First Broadcast Live: April 2023
CTO, ConnectiviTree (Europe) AG
Consulting Analyst, Appledore
VP Product Management, Microsoft