To embed our video on your website copy and paste the code below:
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/W8GtZPk1AkU?modestbranding=1&rel=0" width="970" height="546" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Boris Maurer, Managing Director, Accenture, Thomas van Briel, SVP Architecture and Strategy, Deutsche Telekom
In the second in our series of programmes, in association with Accenture, that looks at the smart connectivity potential and requirements for the Future Home, we investigate the technical sides of the business prospect and what it will take to make the Future
How will 5G enhance the smart home experience, and what new services will consumers have access to? How can CSPs ensure that they are able to monetise these new services, as opposed to investing in infrastructure that ends up bringing greater benefit to the OTTs and hyperscalers? And how can the telecoms industry foster an innovation ecosystem for smart home services and applications that will be funnelled via the CSPs?
- Boris Maurer, Managing Director, Accenture
- Thomas van Briel, SVP Architecture and Strategy, Deutsche Telekom
RELATED CONTENT IN THIS SERIES
- Preview - Improving Customer Experience with Connected Smart Home products
- Full Interview - Improving Customer Experience with Connected Smart Home products
- Full Interview - How Vodafone Smart Tech engages with product design
- Preview - The Future Home in the 5G Era: Winning strategies for CSPs
Sign up to receive TelecomTV's top news and videos, plus exclusive subscriber-only content direct to your inbox.