Live Q&A featuring Dell Technologies, Infinera, Linux Foundation, Rakuten Symphony, Verizon and Wind River
To embed our video on your website copy and paste the code below:
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/55ZXepYkkG8?modestbranding=1&rel=0" width="970" height="546" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Live Q&A discussion
The Q&A Show was broadcast live at the end of day one of the Open Telco Infra Summit. TelecomTV’s Guy Daniels and Ray Le Maistre were joined by industry guest panellists for this question and answer session. Among the questions raised by our audience were:
- What were the key takeaways from this week’s LFN ONE event that relate to open telco infrastructure?
- Before deciding on open infra, do operators need to see the capex and opex benefits first, judged alongside traditional implementations?
- To really make networks more efficient and applicable to next-generation networking, do we need a new approach to compute and storage, rather than disaggregation?
- If vendor A's application is running on vendor B's operating system on vendor C's hardware, who is responsible when something goes wrong?
- How do we make things more ‘welcoming’ for incoming telco vendors?
First Broadcast Live: November 2022
SDN of Product Strategies, Verizon
CMO, Rakuten Symphony
Director of Metro Marketing, Infinera
Chief Technology Officer, Wind River
CTO Networking, Edge, IoT and Access, Linux Foundation
Director of Telecom Systems Marketing, Dell Technologies