To embed our video on your website copy and paste the code below:
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/unrziYDOgSY?modestbranding=1&rel=0" width="970" height="546" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Latest Extra Shot programme focuses on Open RAN
- Five special guests pitch in with their industry insights and hot beverage preferences
- Drivers for Open RAN acceleration discussed
- Our Containerized Beverage Function (CBF) chart gets ever more crowded
The seventh edition of Extra Shot, and our first of 2021, focuses on key talking points from the recent Open RAN Summit, and includes insights from a quintet of special guests who shared their views on what will help to accelerate the development, and uptake, of disaggregated, open radio access network infrastructure elements.
As ever, we asked our guests about their hot drink preferences and updated our Containerized Beverage Function (CBF) chart, which may need a structural transformation if we are not to get constrained by the current silo format.
Featuring special guests:
- Anil Bhandari, VP of Product Management, Altiostar
- Yohannes Tafesse, Technical Solutions Architect, Global Service Provider, World Wide Technology (WWT)
- Rimma Iontel, Chief Architect, Red Hat
- Fernando Cerioni, VP Product Management & Marketing, Robin.io
- Sachin Katti, Co-Chair TSC, O-RAN Alliance and Adviser for Strategy, VMware
Filmed with TelecomTV’s Smart Studio service
Stay up to date with the latest industry developments: sign up to receive TelecomTV's top news and videos plus exclusive subscriber-only content direct to your inbox – including our daily news briefing and weekly wrap.