To embed our video on your website copy and paste the code below:
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QEpjCYpM9EI?modestbranding=1&rel=0" width="970" height="546" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Moving to a virtual RAN solution can help mobile operators prepare for future innovation and growth, allowing them to more easily develop new applications and services, or leverage third-party, cloud-native applications, as they upgrade and scale their networks to meet increasing user demand. But what is the market opportunity for vRAN, and how exactly should telcos proceed?
- Sandro Tavares, Head of Portfolio Marketing, Mobile Networks, Nokia
- Anil Bhandari, VP of Product Management, Altiostar
- Keith Johnson, President and COO, Parallel Wireless
- John Baker, Senior Vice President, Business Development, Mavenir
- Gary Ashworth, Senior Director, Red Hat Ecosystems, Red Hat
Recorded November 2020 from TelecomTV Studio A
Stay up to date with the latest industry developments: sign up to receive TelecomTV's top news and videos plus exclusive subscriber-only content direct to your inbox – including our daily news briefing and weekly wrap.