Avaya Workforce Optimization Select honored for improving customer service technology and the customer experience
Santa Clara, Calif. Oct. 3, 2016 — Avaya announced today that TMC, a global, integrated media company, has named Avaya Workforce Optimization Select as a 2016 Contact Center Technology Award winner, presented by CUSTOMER magazine .
This 11th-annual Contact Center Technology Award, presented by CUSTOMER Magazine, honors vendors and technologies that have embraced technology as a key tool for customer service excellence. This award distinguishes their success as innovators, thought leaders, and market movers in the contact center and customer care industries.
Avaya Workforce Optimization Select enables midsize companies to:
- Achieve contact center objectives with a simple and powerful workforce optimization platform that delivers enterprise capabilities at a price made for midsize company budgets.
- Generate relevant and timely insights into the customer experience - Capture and analyze voice and non-voice customer interactions with a scalable, flexible, and secure recording platform to see where service is excellent and where changes are needed.
- Define and deliver a consistent customer experience that meets company goals and customer expectations — Leverage interaction data to determine enhancements to service processes, policies, and agent practices.
- Improve agent performance, agent loyalty, and customer satisfaction with targeted coaching plans and eLearning courses that help improve agent knowledge, efficiency, and productivity.
“Congratulations to Avaya for being awarded a 2016 CUSTOMER Contact Center Technology Award. Workforce Optimization Select has been selected for demonstrating innovation, quality and unique features which have had a positive impact on the customer experience. We’re pleased to recognize their achievement.”
- Rich Tehrani, CEO, TMC
"Avaya Workforce Optimization Select enables us to record 100% of our outgoing and incoming calls and then, when needed, quickly find these customer interactions to properly address customer disputes and validate customer payment promises. If you're a medium-sized business and you want a workforce optimization solution that delivers enterprise-like workforce optimization capabilities at a price point that will not break your budget, then you should choose Avaya Workforce Optimization Select.”
- Jeff Kerslake, president, Common Collection Agency
Since 1982, CUSTOMER magazine (formerly Customer Interaction Solutions ) has been the voice of the call/contact center, CRM and teleservices industries. CUSTOMER has helped the industry germinate, grow, mature and prosper, and has served as the leading publication in helping these industries that have had such a positive impact on the world economy to continue to thrive. Through a combination of outstanding and cutting-edge original editorial, industry voices, in-depth lab reviews and the recognition of the innovative leaders in management and technology through our highly valued awards, CUSTOMER strives to continue to be the publication that holds the quality bar high for the industry.
TMC is a global, integrated media company that supports clients' goals by building communities in print, online, and face to face. TMC publishes multiple magazines including Cloud Computing , IoT Evolution , Customer , and Internet Telephony. TMCnet is the leading source of news and articles for the communications and technology industries, and is read by 1.5 million unique visitors monthly. TMC produces a variety of trade events, including ITEXPO, the world's leading business technology event, as well as industry events: 2015 Connecticut Mobile Summit; Asterisk World; AstriCon; ChannelVision (CVx) Expo; DevCon5 - HTML5 & Mobile App Developer Conference; Drone Zone 360; IoT Evolution Conference & Expo; IoT Evolution Developers Conference; IoT Evolution Fog, Analytics & Data Conference; IoT Evolution Connected Transportation Conference; IoT Evolution Connected Home & Building Conference; MSP Expo; NFV Expo; SIP Trunking, Unified Communications & WebRTC Seminars; Wearable Tech Conference & Expo featuring Fitness and Sports Wearable Technology (FAST) Expo; WebRTC Conference & Expo; and more.
Sign up to receive TelecomTV's top news and videos, plus exclusive subscriber-only content direct to your inbox.