How can Intelligence at the Edge accelerate the journey to 5G?
Mar 26, 2019
To embed our video on your website copy and paste the code below:
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/f8-_2iSuTZ4?modestbranding=1&rel=0" width="970" height="546" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto" allowfullscreen></iframe>
How can Intelligence at the Edge accelerate the journey to 5G? We hear from a cross-section of industry thought leaders how moving applications and intelligence closer to the edge (and closer to consumers and enterprises) opens up new opportunities based on lower latency, greater flexibility and faster speeds.
- Neil McRae, Managing Director & Chief Architect BT
- Martin Bäckström, Head of Technology and Portfolio, BDGS, Ericsson
- Phil Davis, President, Hybrid IT and Chief Sales Officer, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Caroline Chan, VP Intel Data Center Group, GM of Network Business Incubator Division, Intel Corporation
- Alok Shah, VP Networks Strategy, BD & Marketing, Samsung Electronics America
- Amit Tiwari, VP, Strategic Alliances and Systems Engineering, Affirmed Networks
- Jeff Edlund, Chief Technologist, Communications & Media Solutions, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Filmed at Mobile World Congress 2019, Barcelona, Spain
Sign up to receive TelecomTV's top news and videos, plus exclusive subscriber-only content direct to your inbox.