Hewlett Packard Enterprise at Mobile World Congress 2019: Unleashing the power of 5G for Enterprises and CSPs
Mar 18, 2019
To embed our video on your website copy and paste the code below:
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-hSZoEk3RnY?modestbranding=1&rel=0" width="970" height="546" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto" allowfullscreen></iframe>
HPE Showcase Highlights
5G promises to remove technological barriers, accelerate other technology trends, and open the door to use cases that were seemingly only possible in the future. 5G’s strongest and most appealing use cases come to life at the edge, and HPE is the lone player, having created the edge compute category.
Discover how HPE is helping to build the 5G network for the world.
- Norm Follett, Director Customer Technology Engagement Group, Global Marketing, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Ian Love, Senior Presales Engineer, Aruba Networks
- Bernd Kammholz, Chief Technologist, Automotive, DACH Presales, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Michael Walker, Pointnext, Advisory & Consumption Services, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Raul De Diego, CMS Research & Development, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Dr. Ben Bennett, Director, HPC Strategic Programs, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Filmed at MWC19, Barcelona, Spain
Sign up to receive TelecomTV's top news and videos, plus exclusive subscriber-only content direct to your inbox.