Automated Service Desk - An AI-driven approach to next-gen network assurance
- Live interactive panel discussion:
- Automated Service Desk - An AI-driven approach to next-gen network assurance
- Release Date:
- Tuesday 21 March 2023
11am London | 12pm Paris | 7am New York | 8pm Tokyo
Anshul Bhatt, Head of Symworld Solutions, Rakuten Symphony
Satish Behera, Head of Dept, OSS Service Operation, Rakuten Mobile, Inc.
Tapas Ranjan, Vice President, Symbiz, Rakuten Symphony
To embed our video on your website copy and paste the code below:
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wAWtXgFHqbc?modestbranding=1&rel=0" width="970" height="546" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Live Interactive Panel Discussion
Telco service desk operations teams need greater intelligence and automation to better manage network incidents and bring those incidents to a rapid and successful resolution. Rakuten Symphony's Service Desk addresses this need with a data-centric and automated approach, offering a single pane-of-glass interface that provides the right product for the organisation's operations processes at the right time.
Questions raised during the live show included:
- What are the challenges associated with legacy monolithic applications?
- Are legacy tools no longer sufficient for cloud-native network operations?
- How can we reduce the average implementation time down to days?
- How is the micro-service-based Auto Ticketing System working for Rakuten Mobile?
- How does the learning curve of Service Desk compare to legacy ITSM tools?
- What can you use as data sources for Automated Service Desk?
- Does the solution leverage AI and machine learning?
- How does this transformation journey look for a Brownfield operator?
- Does Service Desk support other domains like wireline?
Broadcast live March 2023
Head of Symworld Solutions, Rakuten Symphony
Head of Dept, OSS Service Operation, Rakuten Mobile
Vice President, Symbiz, Rakuten Symphony